South Metro FCU Mobile Pay
The Simple, Secure and Fast Way to Pay
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 952-445-0888
Imagine the things you love about your favorite Visa® card. Then add the simplicity of Google Pay™, including:
- The things you love about your Visa card—right on your Google device.
- Quick and easy to set up so you can start using Google Pay right away.
- Tap to pay where you see the Contactless Symbol.
Getting started is as easy as:
- Download the Google Pay app from the Google Play or App Store.
- Follow the instructions to add your South Metro FCU Visa card.
- Verify your card if needed. Then you’re all set!
With Google Pay, your information will constantly be protected. Google Pay protects your payment info with multiple layers of security, using one of the world’s most advanced security infrastructures to help keep your account safe.
Now you can enjoy all the benefits of your South Metro FCU Visa® using Apple Pay. Set up is simple. Here’s how to add your South Metro FCU Visa® to Apple Pay:
- On iPhone®, open the Wallet app and tap the plus sign. From there, follow the on screen instructions.
- On Apple Watch™, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select “Wallet & Apple Pay”, then tap “Add Credit or Debit Card.” From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
- On iPad®, go into Settings, open “Wallet & Apple Pay”, and select “Add Credit or Debit Card”. From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
With Apple Pay, your credit or debit card information will stay confidential. Rather than storing actual information, a unique Device Account Number is assigned, encrypted and safely stored on your phone or device. No need to worry, each payment you make is private and secure.
From local grocery stores to corner coffee shops to taco trucks, it’s highly secure and simple to use with the latest Samsung Galaxy Devices.
- Samsung Pay is designed to make paying with your device fast, easy, and convenient.
- Quick and easy to add your cards so you can start using Samsung Pay right away.
- Make sure your compatible Samsung device* is updated with Samsung Pay.
- Your device’s camera will scan in your card information for you to confirm.
- Secure the account with your fingerprint and a backup PIN.
- In just a few minutes, you’ll be ready to go.
- Transactions are authorized with your fingerprint, so you’re in control of when each payment is made.
With Samsung Knox technology embedded, your device is constantly monitored for signs of malicious attacks or vulnerabilities. Even if your device is ever compromised, your card information is still safely
encrypted within a separate and secure data vault.
*Apple Pay works with iPhone 6 and later and Apple Watch in stores, and iPhone 6 and later, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, and iPad mini 3 and later within apps. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see www.apple.com/apple-pay.
**Only compatible with select cards, carriers and Samsung devices; see the Samsung Pay Support [http://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/app/samsung-pay#compatibility] page for compatibility information.
***Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC. Payment methods shown not available in all countries or locations.
See pay.google.com/about for complete list of supported devices and contact your bank or financial institution to verify supported cards.
Routing #: 091981646 | NMLS ID # 1059389
WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE
We at South Metro Federal Credit Union are committed to the digital inclusion and providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience in accordance with certain standards and guidelines. We are striving consistently to conform to WCAG 2.0 Level AA of accessibility. If you run into any barriers, please reach out to us at 952-445-0888 or MemberServices@SouthMet.com.