News & Press Releases
- SMFCU Board of Directors Election – Call for Candidates We are seeking candidates to serve on the SMFCU Board of Directors. Nominations are due on February 14, 2024. Click here for details.
- Use TurboTax to Get Your Refund Faster — And More! South Metro Federal Credit Union members get the best savings this tax season. Plus, enter for a chance to win $10,000 from Love My Credit Union Rewards. Get Started Here.
- A better card experience is at your fingertips. The SMFCU mobile app now gives you an easier way to manage your cards! From instant card activations to clearer merchant transaction info to robust fraud protections, now you can do even more from one convenient place. Find out more.
- Upcoming Events We are proud to sponsor and attend many fun, local events throughout the year. Stay up to date with the events we are attending by following our Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Congratulations to Kristin Chim for earning her 9th National Award! We are thrilled to announce that Kristin Chim received yet another Gold National Keystone Award for outstanding performance in investment services. Read more here.
- Check out our RSS Feed! MoneyEdu and South Metro FCU have teamed up to offer a weekly online feed of financial news. Check it out!
- SMFCU and CARFAX team up to protect you. Before you buy your next car, stop in and get a CARFAX Vehicle History Report™ in our office. Or get it here.
- SouthMet Mortgage Center. We’re pleased to introduce our new online Mortgage Center that now allows South Metro FCU to accept applications for both mortgages and home equity loans. Our Mortgage Center also has a mortgage calculator, a link to check your mortgage status, and much more. Check it out today at Southmet.MortgageWebCenter.com!
South Metro FCU employees or card services will never ask you to verify the following information:
- Personal Information, including member number, date of birth, and social security number
- Full debit or credit card numbers or PIN
- Online/Mobile banking credentials
- A one-time verification code or link that was sent
- “Test” transactions that you did not complete as legitimate
If you receive a phone call, text, or email asking any of these questions, it is best to end all communication. Instead, reach out directly to a Branch or give us a call at 952-445-0888 to assist or review any account concerns. If you feel you’ve been compromised, change passwords for online/mobile banking and call us immediately.
Routing #: 091981646 | NMLS ID # 1059389
WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE
We at South Metro Federal Credit Union are committed to the digital inclusion and providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience in accordance with certain standards and guidelines. We are striving consistently to conform to WCAG 2.0 Level AA of accessibility. If you run into any barriers, please reach out to us at 952-445-0888 or MemberServices@SouthMet.com.