- Vote for the volunteer Board of Directors
There are three Board Members running:
Kyle Kossol, Kevin Draz and David Swanson.
- Go over highlights from the previous year and hear our plan for the upcoming year.
- Meet with the Board of Directors, President, and the Credit Union staff.
The meeting agenda has been set! See you on Tuesday, September 28!
- President introductions
- Call meeting to order
- Secretary ascertains a quorum present
- Chair entertains motion to:
- Change the order of business
- Dispense with reading of Annual Meeting minutes from prior year
- Approve prior year Annual Meeting minutes
- Board of Director Elections
- President’s Report
- Supervisory Committee Report
- Closing Remarks
- Motion to Adjourn
In the interest of ensuring that our members and their families are staying safe and healthy, we will again offer both an in-person and a virtual Annual Meeting event. The in-person event will be hosted at the Link Event Center and the virtual webinar will be done using Webex. The details for attending both are below.
The meeting will take place on Tuesday, September 28, 2021 starting at 5:30 PM.
All members that attend will receive a SMFCU deluxe oversized weekender tote as a thank you for participating in in this very important meeting!
The Link Event Center
2200 Trail of Dreams
Prior Lake, MN 55372
Masks WILL BE required, and social distancing guidelines will be enforced for the safety of all staff and members present.
Due to COVID-19, we will not be offering refreshments at this year’s meeting.
You will be able to utilize the chat function to send your questions in real-time! These questions will be relayed to the panel and answered in the order in which they are received. In addition, you may email your questions ahead of the meeting at MemberServices@southmet.com so the panel will be prepared with answers to those questions before the webinar begins.
The instructions that you will need to join this Webex webinar are included below.
- We recommend that you click on the link well in advance of the meeting date to test the functionality from your computer. (You may also attend this webinar using your smartphone or tablet by using this link.)
- If you do not wish to attend the live video feed, you are also welcome to simply listen in by dialing in from your phone using the Telephone numbers and Webinar ID included in the instructions below.
- It is important to know that if you choose to simply dial-in and listen, you will not be able to submit your questions for the panel in real-time through the chat feature in the live video feed. In this case, you would need to submit your questions in advance as noted above.
In the event that you have problems or questions, please feel free to email us at MemberServices@southmet.com and we will be happy to guide you through setup.
You are invited to a WebEx webinar.
When: September 28, 2021 05:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Topic: SMFCU Annual Meeting 2021
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Meeting number: 132 997 9917
JOIN BY PHONE
1-844-621-3956 United States Toll Free
Access code: 132 997 9917
Toll-free calling restrictions
JOIN BY VIDEO SYSTEM
You can also dial 22.214.171.124 and enter your meeting number.
Thank you for your continued support and membership. We value your loyalty and look forward to a successful 2022!
“Be well and be safe”
Don Crofut, President
South Metro Federal Credit Union
Questions & Answers
When is the South Metro FCU Annual Meeting?
Where will the 2021 South Metro Annual Meeting be held?
Who can attend the South Metro FCU Annual Meeting?
Why does the South Metro FCU Annual Meeting take place and who is eligible?
South Metro Federal Credit Union employees and their family members are not eligible to become Board Members or sit on any committee.
Routing #: 091981646 | NMLS ID # 1059389
WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE
We at South Metro Federal Credit Union are committed to the digital inclusion and providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience in accordance with certain standards and guidelines. We are striving consistently to conform to WCAG 2.0 Level AA of accessibility. If you run into any barriers, please reach out to us at 952-445-0888 or MemberServices@SouthMet.com.