Annual Meeting 101
The credit union Annual Meeting is actually the meeting of membership. This is a huge part of what makes credit unions so different from banks. You have the opportunity to be involved in making your credit union better!
It is at the Annual Meeting that the membership gets to choose the volunteer Board of Directors for the credit union. You also get to hear about the plans the credit union leadership has for the year and meet credit union management and employees.
- Vote for the volunteer Board of Directors
There are three Board Members running:
Nick LaFontaine, Dean Wickstrom, and John Granlund II. Click here to learn more about the candidates.
- Go over highlights from the previous year and hear our plan for the upcoming year.
- Meet with the Board of Directors, President, and the Credit Union staff.
- President introductions
- Call meeting to order
- Secretary ascertains a quorum present
- Chair entertains motion to:
- Change the order of business
- Dispense with reading of Annual Meeting minutes from prior year
- Approve prior year Annual Meeting minutes
- Board of Director Elections
- President’s Report
- Supervisory Committee Report
- Closing Remarks
- Motion to Adjourn
WebEx Login Directions
Click here to Start
Meeting number: 2632 973 3886
Password: Southmetro (76884638 from video systems)
Join by video system
You can also dial 188.8.131.52 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone
1-844-621-3956 United States Toll Free
Access code: 263 297 33886
Join Us in Person!
May 10, 6:00 PM
The Link Event Center
2200 Trail of Dreams
Prior Lake, MN 55372
Routing #: 091981646 | NMLS ID # 1059389
WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE
We at South Metro Federal Credit Union are committed to the digital inclusion and providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience in accordance with certain standards and guidelines. We are striving consistently to conform to WCAG 2.0 Level AA of accessibility. If you run into any barriers, please reach out to us at 952-445-0888 or MemberServices@SouthMet.com.