Thank you to everyone that donated to our food and toy drive for CAP Agency of Scott, Carver, and Dakota Counties! It has been an especially difficult time for many individuals and families.
We are very passionate about helping our community grow and thrive. We partner with CAP Agency to get involved and to help fulfill some of the more basic needs of our community. CAP Agency has done such a wonderful job breaking down the barriers to help our community achieve social and economic well-being. They provide everything from senior services to head start programs to housing and energy programs.
In 2019-2020 alone, CAP Agency:
- Distributed over 1,000,000 lbs. of food
- Educated over 450 children
- Provided food to over 1,100 people through mobile food distributions
- Served over 800 seniors
- Provided energy assistance to over 5,700 households
- Delivered over 92,500 meals to seniors
- Served nearly 38,000 people at the Shakopee Food Shelf
In the past, we have done food and toy drives, we have put together hygiene kits, and have donated funds. Visit capagency.org to learn the full impact that CAP Agency has on our community and learn how you can help.
Look for our food and toy drive in our branches again next holiday season!