It was so nice to see our members and SMFCU team members come out on Tuesday, May 9th to make our 2023 Annual Meeting a success! During the meeting, our Board Chair David Bryant and President Robert J. Goscicki spoke on the state of our credit union. They also discussed the following:
- Board member nominations and appointment – David Bryant and Nick LaFontaine were running for the two open positions on the board. Per the CU Bylaws, when the number of nominees equals the number of positions to be filled, the Chair may declare each nominee elected by acclamation. So David and Nick will be serving another three year term on the Board of Directors.
- Financial highlights from 2022.
- Successes that we had in 2022 and goals for 2023.
- Description of all products and services that we offer to members.
- Our involvement in the community in the past year.
Thank you to everyone that came out and helped make our 2023 annual meeting a success. We are so glad that so many member-owners decided to take part in what makes credit unions unique. We look forward to seeing everyone again next year at the 2024 Annual Meeting!